Words from Joe Biden

"In my view, over the last few weeks, John McCain's campaign has gone way over the top," said Biden Saturday at an outdoor rally on Evansville, Indiana's Main Street. "They are trying to take the low road to the highest office in the land. It's not only George Bush's economic policies that John McCain has bought hook, line and sinker. He's also bought Karl Rove's brand of political tactics."

"It is disappointing, I never thought I'd see this from a McCain campaign," Biden continued. "They're calling Barack Obama every name in the book. They are going out in a way that I don't recall it being more personally vicious."


Keep up the fight everyone. I know it is hard but return the vile accusations with calm words of fact. Pray for each other. At the end of the day we must stand United. No matter your religion or the color of your skin you are important. Go vote and go out today to make a difference.

0 comments: